- 2 pounds of Stemilt’s dark-sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- ½ cup orange juice (or apple juice)
- 1 box yellow cake mix, dry
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
Just like its name implies this cherry dump cake recipe is as easy as dumping ingredients in a pan and baking! You’ll love this simple cherry dessert recipe.
- Yield12 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish. Add the cherries and orange juice.
- Top with the dry cake mix then drizzle the melted butter top. No need to mix or stir!
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden and the filling is bubbly.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Calories: 232
- Fat Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Sugar Content: 27g
- Sodium Content: 328g