- 1 cup of sweet Stemilt cherries, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 limes
- 1 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- 1 cup of warm water
- Popsicle molds
Fresh cherries with lime and agave nectar turn this classic summer treat into your child's favorite!
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert, Snack
- Wash cherries, limes, and popsicle molds.
- Carefully slice cherries into thin strips.
- Fill each mold with your desired amount of cherries.
- Next, heat one cup of water on the stove or in the microwave.
- Add the zest of one lime and the juice of two limes to the water.
- Stir to mix.
- Add agave nectar (to taste) to the water-lime mixture and stir.
- Pour water to fill each mold. Put handles on the molds and place in freezer.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until solid. Enjoy!
- Calories: 52
- Fat Content: .2g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 2mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 14.3g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Sugar Content: 9.5g
- Protein Content: 0.6g