- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa, we like to use multicolored quinoa
- 2/3 pound Stemilt cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced into thin rounds
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
Besides being incredibly delicious, this Cherry Basil Tabbouleh is super good for you and your entire family, even your kids are going to love it!
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineEuropean, American
- In CategoryLunch, Dinner
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, orange zest, and juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper then mix with a whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl combine the quinoa and the dressing. Mix well.
- Add the Stemilt cherries, cucumbers, basil, and onion to two bowls.
- Toss to combine then taste. Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Calories: 484
- Fat Content: 20.8g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 56mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 66.2g
- Fiber Content: 6.2g
- Sugar Content: 1.3g
- Protein Content: 9.6g