- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup diced Stemilt Pink Lady® apples
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon + 1 tsp sugar, for topping
Studded with Stemilt Pink Lady apples and melty white chocolate chips, and sprinkled with the signature cinnamon sugar topping, this apple snickerdoodle skillet cookie is perfect for digging into with your significant other, especially topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas, cashew butter, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until smooth.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and apples.
- Spread into a greased 6 inch skillet. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy warm with ice cream (optional but recommended!).
- Calories: 458