- 2 large apples, peeled and cored
- 2 (10 oz) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid oz) can or bottle Mountain Dew™
A tasty homemade dessert, featuring apples and a fun soda twist, that the whole family will love. This recipe originally appeared on AllRecipes.com, courtesy of user docswife.
- Yield16 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into triangles. Roll each apple wedge in crescent roll dough starting at the smallest end. Pinch to seal and place in the baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over the apple dumplings. Pour Mountain Dew™ over the dumplings.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Per Serving (16 servings)
- Calories: 409
- Fat Content: 19.2g
- Cholesterol Content: 31mg
- Sodium Content: 387mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 58.4g
- Fiber Content: 0.8g
- Sugar Content: 45.9g
- Protein Content: 2.7g