- Sugar cookie dough; 1 tube, 1 box/bag mix, or 1 batch of homemade dough, use gluten free if necessary
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 Stemilt Piñata® apple, cored
- 1 Stemilt Granny Smith apple , cored
- 3-4 tablespoon prepared caramel sauce, either store bought or homemade
- Powdered sugar, if desired
Up your dessert game with a little food fusion of sorts and make your family this Easy Apple Dessert Pizza, they are totally going to be singing your praises for it!
- Yield8-12 Slices servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In Categorydessert
- Shape the prepared cookie dough into a 10-12-inch round, like a pizza crust, on a piece of parchment and bake according to the directions on your package or recipe. Cool completely.
- Beat the softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla together.
- Spread the "sauce" on top of the cooled cookie crust. Set aside.
- When you are ready to serve, use a mandoline or a very sharp knife to thinly slice the apples.
- Then arrange them on top of the prepared pizza crust.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired, serve immediately.
- Calories: 352
- Fat Content: 18.4
- Sodium Content: 245.2mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 43.4
- Sugar Content: 30.4
- Protein Content: 3.7