- Fresh, pitted dark-sweet cherries: 8
- French baguette bread: 8, 1/2 inch thick slices
- Brie cheese, spreadable: 8 ounces
- Arugula: 40 leaves
This easy cherry appetizer brings together a trio of flavors - fresh, dark-sweet cherries, Brie cheese, and arugula. Grilled baguette serves as the 'plate' for this delicious summertime appetizer.
- Yield8 slice servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryAppetizer, Side dish
- Turn your panini press on and let it heat up slowly.
- Slice the baguette into 1 ½ inch thick pieces.
- Place the baguette onto your panini press and close the lid. (Since it is non-stick, you will not need butter/oil.)
- After 1 minute, open the press and remove once bread is light brown on both sides.
- Spread Brie cheese on each piece of bread. Lay at least 5 pieces of arugula on the cheese.
- Take a pitted cherry and slice it almost in half, allowing the fruit to open but remain one piece. Place the cherry on the arugula.
- Repeat until you’ve made 8 baguette bites. Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 178
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Fat Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 383mg
- Sugar Content: 2g