The most classic way to grill apples on the barbecue is a simple preparation with butter and honey.
In CategoryDessert, Snacks, Appetizers
- Wash and slice the apples into medium-thick slices (approximately 3/4 inch slices).
- Melt the butter and brush it on both sides of the apple.
- Once the grill is hot, place apples on the grill for approximately 5 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear.
- Turn, and baste with remaining butter as needed, a few times throughout.
- When the grill marks appear, the apples should be done.
- Remove from the grill, place, then sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey to your liking. Delicious!
- Calories: 122
- Fat Content: 6g
- Cholesterol Content: 15mg
- Sodium Content: 42mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 19.2g
- Fiber Content: 3.3g
- Sugar Content: 14.5g
- Protein Content: 0.5g