- For Topping:
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- For Filling:
- 6 medium to large Stemilt Artisan Organics peaches, sliced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
Summertime calls for a peach crisp and this delicious dessert recipe combines organic peaches with chopped pecans, brown sugar, and rolled oats.
- Yield8 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the topping ingredients and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Grease the bottom of an oven-safe 10 to 12 inch skillet or baking dish.
- Add the peach slices, sugar, cinnamon and flour and stir until the peaches are coated.
- Cover the peach mixture with the topping completely.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden and the filling is bubbly.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
- Calories: 381
- Fat Content: 20g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 50g
- Sugar Content: 32g
- Sodium Content: 147g