- 2 large Artisan Organics peaches, with skin on and diced
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk, (1/2 of 14 ounce can)
- 3 sheets graham crackers, coarsely crushed (optional)
- Rosemary sprigs (for garnish, optional)
A simple homemade peach ice cream recipe made without churning involved. No need for an ice cream maker to make this summer ice cream recipe.
- Place peaches, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon into a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until peaches are softened and fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- Gently fold in whipped cream in batches until smooth and combined. Gently fold in peaches and graham crackers to combine.
- Transfer to temperature proof container and cover tightly.
- Freeze overnight, until ice cream is firm. Serve in a bowl and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, if desired.
- Adapted from Picky Palate
- Calories: 248
- Fat Content: 13.3g
- Cholesterol Content: 40mg
- Sodium Content: 129mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 30.4g
- Fiber Content: 1.1g
- Sugar Content: 23.4g
- Protein Content: 3.4g