- Zucchini Crust:
- 3 small to medium sized zucchini
- 3 large eggs
- 4 oz (half a block) of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- Chopped cherries
- Thinly sliced Piñata® apples
- Sliced kiwi
Celebrate summer's finest flavors with this Fruit Pizza! Featuring a tasty zucchini crust, dark-sweet cherries and Piñata®apples, this fruit pizza is a healthy way to indulge!
- Yield8 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shred zucchini. Place shredded zucchini in cheesecloth. Wrap it tight and squeeze as much liquid out as you can. If you want, save the liquid for a smoothie or juice! It should yield about 3 cups.
- Add the shredded and drained zucchini, eggs, and cream cheese to a medium bowl. Mix together with a fork, breaking up the cream cheese pieces until the mixture is well incorporated.
- Add coconut flour and salt to the zucchini mixture and mix to combine.
- Line a large square baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the zucchini mixture into a large circle about ⅛ inch thick on the parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, make the frosting. Use a mixer or handheld mixer to beat the cream cheese until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and beat for another 2-3 minutes. Add milk, 1 tbsp at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- When the crust is completely cool, spread cream cheese frosting over the top. Top the pizza with the fruit and slice like a pizza before serving.
- Calories: 281