- 2 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples, quartered, seeds removed
- 3 cup baby spinach, packed
- 2 stalks celery
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 1 lemon, peel and pith removed
This healthy blend of vegetables balanced with Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples and the tartness of lemon will leave you feeling renewed!
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Total time
- In CategoryApples, Summer, Breakfast, Drinks & Smoothies, Quick & Easy, Kid-Friendly
Place the ingredients into your juicer in the order given and process according to manufacturer’s instructions. Divide into glasses. Stir and enjoy.
- When juicing, always place ingredients into the juicer in the order suggested. Thicker and more dense ingredients should always go in first with fruits or veggies with higher water content following. They easily flush all of the thicker juices out of the machine.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables well. No need to peel them, unless directed, as most of the nutrients are in the peel. Just trim as needed.
- Calories: 81
- Fat Content: .58 g
- Protein Content: 2.39 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 25.42 g
- Fiber Content: .75 g
- Sugar Content: 16.16 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 52 mg