- Leftover cuts of cucumber, celery, carrot, and apple from making Piñata Apple Salad Rolls
- Half of an apple, chopped
- 1 cup of fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- Water or orange juice, as preferred
These fixings are perfect for making a delicious and healthy green smoothie.
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategorySmoothies, Breakfast, Snacks
- To make your smoothie, add about a ½ cup of ice cubes to the pitcher of your blender.
- Top with all leftover cuts of apple, carrot, etc., plus extra apple and spinach leaves.
- Add about 1/3 cup water.
- Blend thoroughly, adding additional water or orange juice, as preferred, to loosen. Serve immediately.
Leftovers will keep fresh in the fridge overnight in an airtight container or zip-lock baggie.
- Calories: 200.5 mg
- Fat Content: 0.1 g
- Protein Content: .8 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 12.3 g
- Fiber Content: 2.6 g
- Sugar Content: 8.2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Sodium Content: 37.8 mg