- 3 large apples
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Caramel sauce or honey to drizzle
- Vanilla ice cream (6 large scoops)
Simply brush apple slices with butter, throw them on the grill, and plate with a heaping spoonful of vanilla ice cream!
- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Wash and slice apples into medium-thick pieces, and brush both sides with melted butter.
- Place on a hot grill, and grill on both sides for approximately 5 minutes, under grill marks appear.
- Turn the apples and baste with leftover butter (as needed) a few times throughout the grilling process.
- Remove the apple slices from the grill, and plate a few slices with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl.
- Top lightly with a cinnamon dusting (optional), then drizzle with caramel sauce or honey to your liking.
- Calories: 150
- Fat Content: 7.1g
- Cholesterol Content: 20mg
- Sodium Content: 75mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 22.9g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 13.9g
- Protein Content: 0.9g