The grill isn’t just for entrees – put it to use for a simple and light dessert and grill up some of these Cherry Shortcake Kebabs!
- 20 1-inch pound cake or angel food cake cubes
- 20 Stemilt cherries, stems removed
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
The grill isn't just for entrees - put it to use for a simple and light dessert and grill up some of these Cherry Shortcake Kebabs!
- Skewer 2 pound cake cubes and 2 cherries onto each of 10 skewers. Brush with melted butter.
- Combine yogurt, 1 teaspoon zest, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Grill skewers over medium heat 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cherries soften. Serve with yogurt dipping sauce.
- Calories: 493