- 3 large apples (try mixing a red and green variety)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp cooking oil of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 skewers
A super easy, kid-friendly dish that’s a great alternative to traditional hot dogs and hamburgers.
- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineMiddle Eastern, American
- In CategoryDinner
- Cut the chicken breast them into cubed chunks (approximately 8 per chicken breast).
- Pour the cooking oil into a bowl, add the chicken pieces, salt and pepper and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Wash, core and slice the apples into wedges (approximately 8 per apple) and set aside.
- Brush both sides of the apple slices with melted butter.
- Thread apple slices and chicken slices onto the skewers.
- Place the skewers on a hot grill and cook until the chicken is done (approximately 6-10 minutes), turning frequently throughout.
- Serve hot off the grill and enjoy!
- Calories: 198
- Fat Content: 14g (sat 5g, poly 1g, mono 7g)
- Protein Content: 13g
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Cholesterol Content: 57mg
- Sodium Content: 284mg