- 2 fresh Artisan Organic nectarines
- 1 cup fresh Stemilt cherries
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- 4 chicken breasts
This cherry and nectarine salsa can stand on its own or is great over grilled chicken for a main dish.
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryAppetizer, Snacks, Dinner
- Peel and dice nectarines into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Pit and chop cherries into small pieces and add to nectarines pieces.
- Chop cilantro fine and add to fruit.
- Add lime juice and salt, stirring until all the fruit is coated with the lime juice.
- Let sit at room temperature until the chicken is finished cooking.
- Grill the chicken breasts until done through, put on plates and serve topped with the salsa.
- Calories: 186
- Protein Content: 28g
- Fat Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Cholesterol Content: 68 mg
- Sodium Content: 101 mg
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Sugar Content: 11g