- 8 oz coffee cookies
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Stemilt Piñata® apples for serving
Perfectly sweet and easy to make, this Homemade Cookie Butter is the versatile spread you never knew you needed.
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategorySnack
- Add the cookies to a zipper-top bag and crush until broken into small pieces.
- Add the broken cookies to a food processor and process until the cookies are broken into small crumbs.
- Add the coconut oil and process to combine. Add the water and repeat.
- Add the powdered sugar a bit at a time, pulsing in between additions. Add the salt, and process until completely combined and smooth.
- Cut the apples into slices and dip into the cookie butter.
- Calories: 1746