- 2 Artisan Organic Peaches
- 3 tablespoons of Butter
- 3 tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 7 ounces of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon o fVanilla
- 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 sheets of Graham Crackers
- Rosemary sprigs (for garnish, optional)
Celebrate stone fruit season with this simple, No Churn Peach Ice Cream.
- Place peaches, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until peaches are softened and fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Gently fold in whipped cream in batches until smooth and combined.
- Gently fold in peaches and graham crackers to combine. Transfer to temperature proof container and cover tightly. Freeze overnight, until ice cream is firm. Serve in a bowl and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, if desired.
- Calories: 248
- Fat Content: 13.3g
- Cholesterol Content: 40mg
- Sodium Content: 129mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 30.4g
- Fiber Content: 1.1g
- Sugar Content: 23.4g
- Protein Content: 3.4g