- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup Stemilt dark sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 tbsp dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
If you’re a busy mama or just need some healthy on-the-go snacks to make your life easier, you’ve got to make these delicious no bake cherry bliss balls!
- Yield15 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert, Snacks
- In a food processor, pulse oats, almonds, and dates until they are finely chopped. This may take a few minutes.
- Add cherries, cocoa powder, chia seeds and salt. Pulse until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips, (if using).
- Scoop mixture and roll into 1-inch balls. You can oil your hands first to prevent sticking.
- Place balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment, wax paper, or a silicone baking mat.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden slightly before storing.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Calories: 76
- Fat Content: 3.8g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 16mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 9.7g
- Fiber Content: 2.2g
- Sugar Content: 4.5g
- Protein Content: 2.2g