- 1 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apple, cored and quartered
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 large fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 to 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup (or less, as preferred for consistency) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1, 6-oz container dairy-free, plain cultured almond milk “yogurt” (like So Delicious)
A refreshing, subtly sweet, dairy-free fruit smoothie that delivers nutritionally where traditional milkshakes lack.
In CategorySmoothies, Breakfast, Snacks
- Add apple, ice, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, basil, honey, almond milk, and dairy-free “yogurt” to pitcher of high-speed electric blender (one suitable for crushing ice and handling firm textures).
- Blend on high (or use “smoothie” option, if applicable) for approximately 1 minute. (If necessary, stop machine intermittently to scrape down sides or press ingredients down to remove any air pockets that might impede blending.)
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Calories: 229.2 (11.8% from fat)
- Fat Content: 3.0 g (sat 0.0g, poly 0.2g, mono 0g)
- Protein Content: 4.8 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 48.9 g
- Fiber Content: 12.2 g
- Sugar Content: 30.0 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 128.4 mg