Cure those snack cravings with these oven dehydrated apple chips!
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategorySnack
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Cut the bottom and top off the apple to create a flat surface.
- Cut the apple into as thin of slices as possible using a mandoline or a very sharp knife.
- Arrange the apple slices on baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip the apple slices, and bake for another hour.
- If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon. Let cool completely on baking sheet. Store in airtight container or zipper top bag.
- Eat the apple slices as a snack, use in baked goods, or dice and add to trail mix or granola!
- Calories: 122