- 4 pieces of gingerbread, from a prepared mix
- 4 fresh Artisan Organic peaches
- Sugar, to taste
- Whipped cream, if desired
Enjoy the fun tastes of gingerbread and fresh peaches in this tasty dessert!
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Prepare the gingerbread and cut into pieces. (Gingerbread can be served warm – but it is more difficult to remove from the pan than when it is served at room temperature.)
- Place each piece on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Peel and slice the peaches into a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and stir to coat.
- Top the gingerbread with the peach slices. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Calories: 347
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Cholesterol Content: 24 mg
- Sodium Content: 242g
- Carbohydrate Content: 58g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 19 g