- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp poppyseed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup whole pecans
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
This summery salad has the perfect balance of flavors! Sweet yellow peaches with a tangy dressing and sweet, buttery candied pecans that are a cinch to make!
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryLunch, Dinner
- In a small bowl, or in a jar with a lid, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Either whisk to combine or cover the jar and shake well.
- Refrigerate the dressing until ready to serve.
For candied pecans:
- Combine the brown sugar, salt and water in a small frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Allow the mixture to come to a bubble. Add the pecans and reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir to coat the pecans and continue cooking for about 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Pour the pecan mixture onto parchment paper and allow them to cool.
- Assemble the salad ingredients in individual serving dishes or on one large platter.
- Break up the candied pecans and scatter them on top. Drizzle on the dressing and serve.
- Calories: 333
- Protein Content: 9g
- Fat Content: 24g
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 364mg
- Sugar Content: 18g