- 3 medium sized peaches, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon honey (adjust amount based on your preferred taste)
- 3/4 cup ice
This Peach Nice Cream is the perfect way to indulge without the added sugar! Enjoy this simple 5 ingredient nice cream recipe within hours of making it!
- Slice up peaches and dump into food processor.
- Add in lemon juice, nutmeg, honey and ice. Process the food until mixture is smooth.
- Freeze in loaf style pan, covered for 3-4 hours for a firm texture. Enjoy!
- Calories: 63
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0mg
- Sugar Content: 14g