- One large or two small Stemlit Artisan Organic peaches
- One package of eight refrigerator crescent rolls (the kind in a cardboard tube)
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. water (or as needed)
Easy peach turnovers with crescent rolls recipe that will earn rave reviews – particularly from kids.
- Yield8 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel peaches, separate from pit, and slice into approximately ½ inch slices.
- Sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar.
- Open the crescent rolls, unroll and separate.
- Place each roll on a cookie sheet and set a peach slice in its widest part.
- Roll up the crescent, encasing the peach slice in the process. Seal the ends if necessary.
- Bake about 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, stir together the powdered sugar and water to make a glaze.
- When the crescents are done baking, remove from oven and drizzle with the icing while still warm.
- Calories: 150
- Fat Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Trans Fat Content: 1g
- Cholesterol Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 220 mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Sugar Content: 12g