- 4 slices hearty whole grain bread
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 slices thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 slices brie cheese
- 1/2 medium Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
Buttery Brie with sweet pears, salty prosciutto and spicy Dijon mustard make this panini incredibly delicious! Makes a special lunch or wonderful alongside a bowl of soup or a light salad for dinner.
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineItalian, American
- In CategoryDinner
- Preheat a grill pan or panini press to medium-high heat.
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading some mustard on one side of bread and layering 3 slices of prosciutto, 3 slices of brie and pear slices for each sandwich.
- Top with the second slice of bread. Butter the outer sides of the sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches on the heated grill pan or panini press.
- Continue cooking until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 595
- Protein Content: 41g
- Fat Content: 34g
- Carbohydrate Content: 38g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 2358mg
- Sugar Content: 8g