- 1 Cup of celery, top, tailed and thinly sliced
- 1 Cup of fennel, trimmed, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Pink Lady Apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Nob of hard cheese, thinly sliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 5 walnuts, chopped
This fresh mixture of apples, fennel, and walnuts is the perfect early spring salad.
In CategoryLunch, Dinner
- Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and set aside.
- Use a mandolin to thinly slice the celery, fennel and Pink Lady apples.
- Once done toss into a mixing bowl, top with the lemon juice and oil blend, and gently toss.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with hard cheese and walnuts, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories: 241
- Fat Content: 18.9g
- Cholesterol Content: 10mg
- Sodium Content: 102mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 16.4g
- Fiber Content: 4.5g
- Sugar Content: 8.8g
- Protein Content: 5.9g