- 2 to 3 Stemilt d’Anjou pears, peeled, cored and diced into approximate 3/4” cubes
- 4 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Pears and cheese are a classic combination and this d’Anjou pear and grape compote adds a savory-sweet topping to any cracker and cheese appetizer or platter.
In CategorySpreads and Sauces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place diced pears and whole grapes on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with sprigs of fresh rosemary and lightly toss, using hands, to gently mix oil and seasoning through fruit.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until just golden.
- Serve immediately (or let cool to room temp), with crackers and cheese.
- Calories: 85.3
- Fat Content: 1.5g
- Protein Content: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 19.4g
- Fiber Content: 2.3g
- Sugar Content: 14.3g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 234.4mg