- 2 medium Piñata® Apples Thinly-Sliced
- ¼ Cup Grade A Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Sprinkle of Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt
- Sprinkle of brown sugar (for end)
- ½ cup (or whatever you prefer) Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Sautéed Maple Apples with Greek Yogurt is the perfect dessert for those late night cravings. Simple ingredients, easy recipe, amazing flavors.
- Warm large skillet to medium heat.
- While the pan is warming up, slice up two Piñata® apples into thin slices.
- Once skillet is warm, melt butter and add in sliced apples.
- Sauté, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon, dash of nutmeg and a pinch of salt.
- Reduce heat to low-medium (closer to medium than low) and add in maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Stir until sauce thickens and comes to a bubble.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Dish up, add a dollop of vanilla greek yogurt and sprinkle with brown sugar. Enjoy!
- Calories: 339
- Carbohydrate Content: 65
- Fat Content: 12
- Protein Content: 4
- Sodium Content: 27
- Sugar Content: 52