- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 TBSP neutral flavored oil
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and grated
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1/4 cup candied pecans,coarsely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- To serve: unsalted butter and maple syrup
There's no flipping required with these sheet pan apple pancakes made even better thanks to tangy Granny Smith apples.
- Yield6 pancake squares servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryBreakfast.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a quarter sheet pan with the cooking spray.
- Combine the pancake mix, eggs, water, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Stir well to combine, set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the shredded apple, cinnamon, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt, stir to combine.
- Fold the apple mixture into the prepared batter then pour into the prepared pan, smooth the top, and sprinkle the candied pecans evenly across the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the pancakes are set.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
- Calories: 315
- Fat Content: 11.2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 63 mg
- Sodium Content: 977 mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 45.4 g
- Sugar Content: 13.5 g
- Protein Content: 7.7 g