- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag Cauliflower Gnocchi, thawed
- 2 chicken apple sausages, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 Stemilt Piñata® apple, core removed, sliced into wedges
- 2-3 springs of sage, about 9-12 leaves each
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- To serve: prepared pesto
A dinner so easy that it only requires 5 minutes of prep work!
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineItalian, American
- In CategoryDinner
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Drizzle the olive oil onto a baking sheet.
- Add the thawed cauliflower gnocchi to the pan, toss to coat in the oil, season with salt and pepper to taste then roast undisturbed in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip the gnocchi, making sure every piece has been turned to ensure even browning, then arrange the gnocchi along one side of the pan and add the sliced sausage and apples to the other side of the pan.
- Nestle the sage sprigs amongst the gnocchi and return the pan to the oven to roast for an additional 15-20 minutes, turning the apples and sausage halfway through, until the gnocchi is perfectly golden and the apples are tender.
- Toss everything together, crumble the sage leaves over the top, discarding the woody stems and season again with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, with pesto if desired.
- Calories: 335
- Fat Content: 22.5
- Cholesterol Content: 50.4
- Sodium Content: 1443mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 25.2g
- Protein Content: 8.9g