- 2 cups quartered, stemmed and pitted, Skylar Rae® Cherries (approx. ½ pound)
- 2 cups diced white nectarine
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion, white and green parts
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 to 2 limes, juiced
Skylar Rae cherries impart a welcome pop of subtle sweetness and crisp bite to this fruity salsa. Serve atop your favorite grilled meat or fish. Here we’ve topped a barbecued teriyaki chicken with it and served it alongside a cap of jasmine rice.
- Yield6 1-cup servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineSpanish, Mexican, American
- In CategoryAppetizer, Side dish
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and serve immediately.
Note: if concerned about fruit browning while prepping, drizzle individual cuttings of fruit with lime juice as you prep ingredients and add to bowl, rather than waiting until end to add juice.
- Calories: 93.6
- Fat Content: 0.2g
- Protein Content: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23.8g
- Fiber Content: 3.4g
- Sugar Content: 19.3g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 1mg