- 1 Stemilt Piñata® Apple
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Mini chocolate chips for topping
Not only does this recipe have endless flavor possibilities, it is also quick to prepare making it an easy after school snack!
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategorySnack, kid-friendly
- Slice apples into wide slices and carve a dip into the center of the apple slices.
- Fill the dip with granola.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave safe-bowl for 30-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until desired consistency
- Drizzle peanut butter over apple slices.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and serve
- Calories: 1158