- Pitted Stemilt dark-sweet cherries
- 2 oz of Vodka
- 1 oz of Grenadine
- 8 oz of lemon-lime soda (Sprite or 7up)
- 1 Stemilt dark-sweet cherry with stem, for garnish
Introducing the new improved Shirley Temple without the tradition maraschino cherry!
- Add 3-4 pitted cherries to the bottom of a tall glass. Mash with a spoon to release the juices.
- Top with ice. Add the vodka and grenadine to the glass.
- Fill with soda and garnish with a Stemilt dark-sweet cherry.
Note: For the mocktail version simply skip the vodka and add more lemon-lime soda
- Calories: 356
- Fat Content: 0.3g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 2259mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 59.3g
- Fiber Content: 1.5g
- Sugar Content: 57.8g
- Protein Content: 1g