- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 Stemilt pears
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves, washed, trimmed
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups radish sprouts
- 4 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
Combining both wasabi and pears makes this a great spicy-sweet meal!
- Yield15 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineAmerican, Asian
- In CategoryLunch, Dinner
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar and wasabi paste in medium bowl until blended.
- Slice pear stem side up into 12 quarter-inch width vertical planks.
- Cut pieces into thin julienne slices.
- Place in bowl with wasabi dressing and toss until coated.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate and top with mushrooms, sprouts, carrots and pears.
- Drizzle any remaining dressing in bowl over pears. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- Calories: 70
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Fat Content: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Sodium Content: 35 mg