- 1 Stemilt Granny Smith Apple, cored, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2.5 to 3 oz mixed baby greens
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 large green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1/2 cup halved green seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup of shaved parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
Granny Smith apples, pistachios, green grapes, brussels sprouts and leafy greens make this the ultimate power-packed green salad.
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryLunch, Dinner
- Place ribbons of Granny Smith apple on a plate and drizzle with fresh lemon juice, to keep them from browning. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss mixed greens, celery, green onions, grapes.
- Tossed brussel sprouts in olive oil and bake until brown. These can also go into an air fryer for a quicker cook time.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, salt and pepper together for a quick vinaigrette. At this stage, you can dress and toss greens or plate greens undressed and serve dressing alongside to drizzle atop.
- Once greens are plated, carefully coil and thread apple “ribbons” among leaves. Sprinkle each salad with chopped pistachios and shaved parmesan and serve immediately.
- Calories: 112
- Fat Content: 3.3
- Protein Content: 2.6
- Carbohydrate Content: 18.7
- Fiber Content: 3.4
- Sugar Content: 13.2