- 1 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apple, quartered
- 1 large or 2 medium ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup baby spinach, packed
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 medium carrots, tops trimmed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- half of a lemon, peel and pith removed
- sea salt to taste
- hot pepper sauce to taste, optional
No need to buy those cans of juice when you can make your own with the freshest vegetables at home!
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDrinks, Breakfast, Snacks
- Place the ingredients, up to the lemon, into your juicer in the order given.
- Process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add the sea salt and hot pepper sauce, if using. Give it a stir.
- Divide into glasses. Enjoy!
- Wash your fruits and vegetables well. No need to peel them, unless directed, as most of the nutrients are in the peel. Just trim as needed.
- When juicing, always place ingredients into the juicer in the order suggested. Thicker and more dense ingredients should always go in first with fruits or veggies with higher water content following. They easily flush all of the thicker juices out of the machine.
- This nutritious juice would make a great lunch on-the-go! Prepare in the evening and store in an insulated travel cup!
- Calories: 77.50
- Fat Content: .65 g
- Protein Content: 2.70 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23.90 g
- Fiber Content: .80 g
- Sugar Content: 14.02 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 136 mg