- 1 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Tart Apple, cored and quartered
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups leafy green kale, center ribs removed, torn into large chunks, firmly packed
- 1/2 large mango, seed removed, peeled and quartered
- 1 large kiwi fruit, peeled and halved
- 5 to 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2”-thick, nickel size knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and halved
- 1/2 small pineapple, rind removed, cored and cut into large chunks (about 1 cup) juice of one fresh lime
A refreshing green smoothie that melds the tart-crisp flavor of Stemilt Fresh Blenders Tart Apples with the tropical flavors of mango, banana, kiwi, and pineapple.
In CategorySmoothies, Breakfast, Snacks
- Add apple, then ice, kale, mango, kiwi, mint, ginger, banana, pineapple, and lime juice to pitcher of high-speed electric blender (one suitable for crushing ice and handling firm textures).
- Blend on high (or use “smoothie” option, if applicable) for approximately 1 minute. (If necessary, stop machine intermittently to scrape down sides or press ingredients down to remove any air pockets that might impede blending.)
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Calories: 215.3 (4.18% from fat)
- Fat Content: 1.0 g (sat 0.1g, poly 0.2g, mono 0.1g)
- Protein Content: 8.8 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 55.6 g
- Fiber Content: 8.9 g
- Sugar Content: 32.0 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 25.4 mg