- One refrigerated pie crust, (rolled and ready to use)
- 1 pound of Stemilt apples
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
This quick and easy tart takes a little longer to bake, but only two minutes to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove the pie crust from the refrigerator until it warms to room temperature (about 15-20 minutes). Unroll the crust and place it on a large baking sheet.
- Arrange the sliced apples on the crust, leaving about a two inch space around the edge.
- Chop the cold butter into small bits and scatter over the apples.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the apples.
- Fold the two inch section of open pie crust over the apples (will not cover the apples, but contain them inside the crust).
- Bake about 20-25 minutes until crust is golden brown and apples are just soft.
- Calories: 199
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Cholesterol Content: 4 mg
- Sodium Content: 133 mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Sugar Content: 12 g
- Protein Content: 1 g