- 1 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apple, quartered, seeds removed
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
This simple blend of watermelon and apple is such a summery thirst quencher!
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDrinks, Breakfast
- Place the watermelon and apple into your juicer in the order given and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Divide into glasses and top with a generous squeeze of lemon juice. Stir and enjoy.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables well. No need to peel them (with the exception of citrus fruits) as most of the nutrients are in the peel. Just trim as needed.
- This juice would make a delicious summer ice pop! Just freeze in your favorite molds.
- You’ll notice that there isn’t much watermelon pulp left in your machine at all! Watermelon has so much water in it, you’ll be amazed at how little is wasted.
- Calories: 91.50
- Fat Content: .47 g
- Protein Content: 1.64 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 26.37 g
- Fiber Content: .40 g
- Sugar Content: 20.22 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 3 mg