- Sweet Potato: 1/3 cup, peeled, diced and roasted
- Pinata®Apple: 1/3 cup, diced
- Egg: 1, scrambled
- Spinach: 2 cups, wilted
- Garlic: 1 clove, smashed
- Salt: 1 tsp, plus more to taste
- Tahini: 1/3 cup
- Lemon Juice: 2 TBSP
- Cooking oil spray or olive oil
This savory breakfast bowl is great for filling up on vegetables for breakfast. You'll love the hint of sweetness that Pinata® apples add to this dish.
- Yield1 bowl serving
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In Categorybreakfast.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and spray a quarter sheet pan with the cooking spray or olive oil.
- Peel, dice, sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Roast in oven for 15 minutes, checking occasionally to prevent one side from browning too quickly.
- Meanwhile, scramble one egg and cook on medium-low heat to desired consistency.
- Remove the egg, add a drizzle of olive oil to pan, and saute the spinach until it wilts.
- Dice the Pinata® apple into bite-sized pieces.
- Make the garlic-tahini sauce. Smash the garlic clove with 1 tsp of salt using a mortar and pestle.
- Add 1/3 cup of tahini and 2 TBSP of lemon juice. Stir to mix.
- Add water until desired sauce consistency is reached. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- Assemble the bowl by layering eggs, sweet potatoes, apples, and spinach. Drizzle with sauce. Enjoy!