Stemilt’s Artisan Organics yellow peaches are so full of sweetness, this delicious fruit leather requires just a tablespoon of honey for a healthy, sweet treat.
Stemilt's Artisan Organics yellow peaches are so full of sweetness, this delicious fruit leather requires just a tablespoon of honey for a healthy, sweet treat.
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In Categorysnack
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees (if your oven doesn’t go this low, set it at the lowest temperature).
- Line a baking sheet with a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Place sliced organic peaches and honey in a blender (leave skins on the peaches if you have a high-powered blender that can pulverize them; otherwise you can peel peaches before slicing). Puree until smooth.
- Pour pureed peaches onto baking mat. Tilt and rotate pan to spread mixture across surface of mat. Holding pan at both ends, bang on the kitchen counter a few times to evenly distribute the puree.
- Place tray in oven and bake for 2-3 hours. (Set the timer for two hours, then check every 15 minutes until surface is tacky but no longer wet—mixture should not come off on your fingertip when touched).
- Let cool slightly, then remove mat from the pan and place on cutting board. While leather is still on mat, cut into strips with a pizza cutter.
- Roll the leathers or place on strips of parchment or wax paper before rolling. Store in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Calories: 26